If you’re looking for a delicious taco that’s maybe a little different than what you’re used to, try this incredible Clam & Chorizo Taco! It’s super simple to make, but it packs a wallop in the flavor department!
Clam & Chorizo Tacos
- 1lb Northern Waters Chorizo
- 1lb Pana Pesca Baby Clam Meat & Juice
- Tortillas (corn or flour)
- Olive Oil
- Garnishes: Greated Cotija Cheese, Minced Onion, & Chopped Cilantro
- Pre-heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and chorizo and cook until chorizo is throughly browned, approximated 6-8 minutes
- Add the baby clam meat and juice to the chorizo and stir to combine. Let simmer over medium heat until the liquid is almost fully reduced, approximately 10-20 minutes
- Turn off heat and add the juice of half a lime and stir to combine
- Add mixture to warmed tortillas and top with greated cotija cheese, minced onions, and chopped cilantro along with any of your favorite salsas or hot sauces.