There's nothing better than a solid fish sandwich and this one, might just be one of the best, and it's also one of the easiest to make. With just a few simple ingredients, you can transform your grouper into a truly special sandwich spectacular!
- 4 4-6oz Grouper Fillet, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 head of Romaine Lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 Shallot, sliced
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons Seafood or Blackening Seasoning
- 2 tabelspoons lemon herb vinaigrette
- tartar sauce
- 4 sandwich buns
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Add lettuce and sliced onion to a mixing bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat. Reserve until needed.
- On a large plate, add the flour, seafood or blackening seasoning, and a good pinch of salt. Stir to combine.
- Dredge your fish fillets in the seasoned flour to coat. Shake off excess flour.
- Pre-heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the vegetable oil and your fish fillets. Cook the fish until golden brown on each side, approximately 3 minutes per side. Once finished, remove the fillets from the pan and using the residule oil, toast your buns, approximately 30sec-1min.
- Add tartar sauce to the top and bottom of each bun. Add the fish fillet and top with the salad mix.
Watch the Full Video Here and Don't Forget to Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel!