Key Limed Grilled Barramundi
Barramundi is a great, versatile fish good for so many different things. Barramundi are also a sustainably farm raised fish meaning that you can not only have some seriously delicious food, but you can also feel good about eating it too!
We use a little Ashman's Mango & Key Lime Marinade to take advantage of the big time summer flavors, but you can really use any marinade you like and do this exact same thing a bunch of different ways. We aslo used a really nice, vibrant mix of Pickled Ginger Carrots from local producer, Spirit Creek Farm. This is technically optional, but adds a nice overall sharpness that really can nicely compliment the grilled fish along with the key lime marinade.
Key Lime Grilled Barramundi
- 4 6-8oz Barramundi Fillets
- Ashman's Mango & Key Lime Marinade
- Spirit Creek Farm Ginger Carrots
- Lime Wedges
- Vegetale Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Add fillets to a large mixing bowl or a large ziplock bag and add enough of the marinde to fully coat the fish. Let marinte for one hour
- Preheat your grill to approximately medium-high heat and generously oil the grates with vegetable oil
- Shake off the excess mardine from the fish and season with salt and pepper
- Grill fish for approximately 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked through (145 degrees)
- Serve fish and garnish with ginger carrots and lime wedges. Serve alongside a nice green salad or grilled vegetables of your choosing