Leek & Lobster Gnocchi with Truffled Brie
Talk about living in the lap of luxury! This dish uses some top shelf ingredients to create something greater than the sum of its parts. While seemingly very fancy, it's really easy to make and comes together very quickly. Something that's perfect for those special occasions.
If you're worried about where to find Truffled Brie or Truffle Cream, look no further than our NEW Minneapolis location. We've got all kinds of fun new goodies to play with that'll help take your seafood game to whole new heights!
Leek & Lobster Gnocchi with Truffled Brie Sauce
- 1lb Pre-cooked Lobster Meat
- 1lb Gnocchi
- 3 Leeks, julienned
- 4oz Truffled Brie (rinds removed)
- 6.4oz Can Truffle Cream
- 6.4oz Seafood or Chicken Stock
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Caviar (optional garnish)
- Fresh Herbs or Microgreens (optional garnish)
- Boil gnocchi as per package directions, strain, and reserve until needed
- Melt better in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add leaks and cook until softened.
- Add the truffle cream and stock and stir until combined. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add in the truffled brie. Stir until brie is fully melted.
- Add in the lobster meat and gnocchi and until fully warmed through.
- Serve and garnish with a generous dollop of caviar and fresh herbs or microgreens.
Watch the Full Video Here and Don't Forget to Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel!