Oven Roasted Arctic Char with Dill & Chive Yogurt Sauce
There’s nothing better than a super easy, hyper delicious weeknight meal. The kind of thing that comes together in roughly ten minutes yet is as satisfying as something that’s been on the stove all day long. This is a single sheet pan dish that can be served with any variety of sides. Roast potatoes, steamed vegetables, or a simple side salad. No matter how you cut it, this recipe is going to be a keeper!
I like to cook the fish as one big fillet with the skin on, but then when serving the skin is removed. The skin helps to protect the fish and keep it nice and moist, so it’s a good little tip for helping to keep your fish from drying out. I also like to finish the fish with a little O-Med Yuzu Olive Oil. It brings a nice brightness to the dish that helps the flavors to really pop.
- 1.5-2lb arctic char fillet, skin on
- 6oz plain yogurt
- 6oz sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- Olive oil (preferably O-Med Yuzu Olive Oil)
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place the fish fillet skin side down on a well-oiled sheet pan. Drizzle the fillet with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and place into a preheated 425-degree oven for approximately 10-15 minutes or until the fish is fully cooked through.
- For the sauce, add the yogurt, sour cream, chives, and dill, two tablespoons of olive oil, and the cider vinegar to a mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the fish with your choice of sides and drizzle with the finished sauce.