Sometimes it's the simple things that are the most delicious. This recipe is for a beautiful and straight forward tuna poke that delivers big on crisp, clean, and concise flavors!
This poke is great for a simple appetizer or as a light lunch or dinner.
Simple Tuna Poke
- 1 pound sashimi grade tuna, cut into ½” cubes
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- ¼ cup green onions, minced
- ¼ cup sweet onion, minced
- 1 tsp hot pepper, minced
- salt and pepper
- Gently mix all ingredients and allow to marinate. Refrigerate for at least one hour, stirring occasionally. Serve on a bed of mixed greens.